Still looking to add more points.
Got a guy, let me know.
Forwards only.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Search found 338 matches
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:51 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 1:12 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
7th, 15th, 16th, 2027 1st rounder are all available.
I'm looking to add as much points as possible.
Evangelist, Doan, Howard, Catton, Wright can all be part of the deal.
I'd consider moving Fantilli, but I like what he has to offer over the next 10 years. No stud, but no slouch. Steady eddy ...
I'm looking to add as much points as possible.
Evangelist, Doan, Howard, Catton, Wright can all be part of the deal.
I'd consider moving Fantilli, but I like what he has to offer over the next 10 years. No stud, but no slouch. Steady eddy ...
- Tue Sep 08, 2026 9:45 am
- Forum: Devils Trade Block
- Topic: Draft Day Block
- Replies: 4
- Views: 215
Re: Draft Day Block
Holy shit.
Taking a page out of the Scorpions and Racers playbook.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Taking a page out of the Scorpions and Racers playbook.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 8:02 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Looking to add some scoring forwards and or D.
All my 1st rounders (4 of them) are on the table along with Milk Catton, Howard the Duck and Shane Wright stuff.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All my 1st rounders (4 of them) are on the table along with Milk Catton, Howard the Duck and Shane Wright stuff.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:03 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
With Thompson trade for 15th this year, we now have 3 first rounders.
7th, 15th and 16th.
All available.
I do have my eye on someone from the Mags for 7th, but technically they are all
Available.
I could package all 3 of them for a monster forward or dman.
I could do 2 or just one as well.
I ...
7th, 15th and 16th.
All available.
I do have my eye on someone from the Mags for 7th, but technically they are all
Available.
I could package all 3 of them for a monster forward or dman.
I could do 2 or just one as well.
I ...
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 8:31 am
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Ok, it's official.
Season is back on.
Thompson going for the 3rd time.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Season is back on.
Thompson going for the 3rd time.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 5:49 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
What I'm getting.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 3:19 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Thompson is going to be traded most likely today.
Last call for a top 5 goalie.
"Why don't you keep him then?"
Shit the eff up
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last call for a top 5 goalie.
"Why don't you keep him then?"
Shit the eff up
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Wed Sep 02, 2026 4:18 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Back to business for the 3rd time.
Logan Thompson is on the block. He has some offers on him.
Once the season is officially open again, he will be traded.
Let me know now if you'd like to get your hands on him, otherwise he will be likely moved shortly after re opening.
Sent from my iPhone ...
Logan Thompson is on the block. He has some offers on him.
Once the season is officially open again, he will be traded.
Let me know now if you'd like to get your hands on him, otherwise he will be likely moved shortly after re opening.
Sent from my iPhone ...
- Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:02 am
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
As I've mentioned already, I received a few for Thompson.
Once we replace Adam and Derek and the pool reopens, he will be traded.
Use this time to put your best offer together for the top 7 goalie.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once we replace Adam and Derek and the pool reopens, he will be traded.
Use this time to put your best offer together for the top 7 goalie.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:40 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Couple teams in retested in Thompson. A couple others interested in my other 2 tenders.
Right move or not, I'm wanting to trade Thompson while keeping the other 2.
Send in those offers. With a quick look at my team, you know what I need. Forwards or Dmen. I want solid scoring ones for this solid ...
Right move or not, I'm wanting to trade Thompson while keeping the other 2.
Send in those offers. With a quick look at my team, you know what I need. Forwards or Dmen. I want solid scoring ones for this solid ...
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 10:56 am
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
I know we've all been waiting.
See above.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See above.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Tue Jul 28, 2026 10:14 am
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Getting a lot of interest in all 3 of my goalies.
I plan on protecting 2 and that will be Wallstedt and one of Thompson or Dostal.
We can begin prelim off the record chats now.
Please refrain from "what are looking for" and just tell me what goalie you're after and what assets you're willing to ...
I plan on protecting 2 and that will be Wallstedt and one of Thompson or Dostal.
We can begin prelim off the record chats now.
Please refrain from "what are looking for" and just tell me what goalie you're after and what assets you're willing to ...
- Fri Jul 24, 2026 1:52 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
- Replies: 17
- Views: 834
2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
2026/27 Roster
Sam Bennett
Berkly Catton
Macklin Celebrini
Josh Doan
Luke Evangelista
Adam Fantilli
Isaac Howard
Shane Wright
Simon Edvinsson
Tristan Luneau
Jake Sanderson
Matthew Schaefer
Lukas Dostal
Jesper Wallstedt
ON THE BLOCK
Everyone is available with the exception of Celebrini ...
Sam Bennett
Berkly Catton
Macklin Celebrini
Josh Doan
Luke Evangelista
Adam Fantilli
Isaac Howard
Shane Wright
Simon Edvinsson
Tristan Luneau
Jake Sanderson
Matthew Schaefer
Lukas Dostal
Jesper Wallstedt
ON THE BLOCK
Everyone is available with the exception of Celebrini ...
- Thu Feb 26, 2026 1:09 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
Re: 2025/26 Trade Block
Anyone looking for some depth or a goalie, the 3 players mentioned above should be a hot commodity.
One short week left.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One short week left.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Mon Jan 26, 2026 10:38 am
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
Re: 2025/26 Trade Block
Contrary to the guys I put on the block above, I am searching for a good dman.
I'll go through rosters myself, but if you are out of the playoff picture and have a good dman you could trade, let me know. I got some solid assets to dangle.
This is also alfor anyone in the playoff picture. But I ...
I'll go through rosters myself, but if you are out of the playoff picture and have a good dman you could trade, let me know. I got some solid assets to dangle.
This is also alfor anyone in the playoff picture. But I ...
- Sat Jan 24, 2026 9:09 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
2025/26 Trade Block
Well, looks like I'll be missing the playoffs one last time. It's crazy that the Shrubdogs have 2 less WG points than me, but have 5 more W's than me.
Mikael Granlund
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260125/abaf065bf100a10ad71fdd42e56a10e2.jpg
- 56 point pace
- 1st line center
- PP1
- 6 ...
Mikael Granlund
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260125/abaf065bf100a10ad71fdd42e56a10e2.jpg
- 56 point pace
- 1st line center
- PP1
- 6 ...
- Fri Dec 12, 2025 11:03 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
Re: 2025/26 Trade Block
He wanted Granlund back as well for man games.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Fri Dec 12, 2025 6:59 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
Re: 2025/26 Trade Block
Anyone looking to add picks.
I'm dangling my 2nd rounder for sure and possibly a Shamrock or 79er 1st depending on players being offered.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm dangling my 2nd rounder for sure and possibly a Shamrock or 79er 1st depending on players being offered.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Wed Dec 03, 2025 10:59 am
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
Re: 2025/26 Trade Block
With some ongoing and recent injuries we've run into, I'd like to try and find a forward or 2 and a Dman.
This isn't for the man games cup I was part of last year. I'd actually like to try and improve.
I got Thompson who has been one of the SCHL goalies in recent years.
I also have some "man ...
This isn't for the man games cup I was part of last year. I'd actually like to try and improve.
I got Thompson who has been one of the SCHL goalies in recent years.
I also have some "man ...
- Fri Sep 26, 2025 4:39 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
Re: 2025/26 Trade Block
New York New York.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Fri Sep 26, 2025 12:09 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
2025/26 Trade Block
Less than 24 hours to go.
I have a bunch of cheap players who typically play all 82 games.
Some don't score a great deal
Some have but have dipped.
Some could break out
Bottom line. They are cheap.
I also may only protect 12. So if you want an extra spot, send me a good pick and protect your ...
I have a bunch of cheap players who typically play all 82 games.
Some don't score a great deal
Some have but have dipped.
Some could break out
Bottom line. They are cheap.
I also may only protect 12. So if you want an extra spot, send me a good pick and protect your ...
- Thu Sep 25, 2025 12:23 pm
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
Re: 2025/26 Trade Block
I have a protection spot available, but I'm not trading it unless you make me.
Unfortunately for you, I won't be trading it away for cheap. It comes with a cost.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately for you, I won't be trading it away for cheap. It comes with a cost.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Fri Sep 05, 2025 8:05 am
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
Re: 2025/26 Trade Block
David Reinbacher going once.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Wed Sep 03, 2025 6:06 am
- Forum: Shamrocks Trade Block
- Topic: 2025/26 Trade Block
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11956
2025/26 Trade Block
Kulich and Helenius are available for cheap.
Kulich is top line center and on PP1.
15 goals in 60 games. Pretty good for a rookie year in a middle 6 role and hardly any PP time.
Reinbacher is still an intriguing prospect. He's now available as well.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kulich is top line center and on PP1.
15 goals in 60 games. Pretty good for a rookie year in a middle 6 role and hardly any PP time.
Reinbacher is still an intriguing prospect. He's now available as well.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
