Page 1 of 1
2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2026 1:52 pm
by Shamrocks
2026/27 Roster
Sam Bennett
Berkly Catton
Macklin Celebrini
Josh Doan
Luke Evangelista
Adam Fantilli
Isaac Howard
Shane Wright
Simon Edvinsson
Tristan Luneau
Jake Sanderson
Matthew Schaefer
Lukas Dostal
Jesper Wallstedt
ON THE BLOCK
Everyone is available with the exception of Celebrini, Schaefer & Sanderson.
7th, 15th, 16th and 1st Rounder in 2027
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 10:14 am
by Shamrocks
Getting a lot of interest in all 3 of my goalies.
I plan on protecting 2 and that will be Wallstedt and one of Thompson or Dostal.
We can begin prelim off the record chats now.
Please refrain from "what are looking for" and just tell me what goalie you're after and what assets you're willing to dangle. I want to receive an offer with your approach, not asking me to make you one.
I'll reply with adding more of your assets and we'll go from there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 12:40 pm
by Dragons
What are you looking for?
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 2:40 pm
by Scorpions
Lol
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 10:38 am
by Kilts
lol
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 10:56 am
by Shamrocks
I know we've all been waiting.
See above.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:40 pm
by Shamrocks
Couple teams in retested in Thompson. A couple others interested in my other 2 tenders.
Right move or not, I'm wanting to trade Thompson while keeping the other 2.
Send in those offers. With a quick look at my team, you know what I need. Forwards or Dmen. I want solid scoring ones for this solid point producing goalie
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:02 am
by Shamrocks
As I've mentioned already, I received a few for Thompson.
Once we replace Adam and Derek and the pool reopens, he will be traded.
Use this time to put your best offer together for the top 7 goalie.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2026 4:18 pm
by Shamrocks
Back to business for the 3rd time.
Logan Thompson is on the block. He has some offers on him.
Once the season is officially open again, he will be traded.
Let me know now if you'd like to get your hands on him, otherwise he will be likely moved shortly after re opening.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 3:19 pm
by Shamrocks
Thompson is going to be traded most likely today.
Last call for a top 5 goalie.
"Why don't you keep him then?"
Shit the eff up
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 4:02 pm
by Scorpions
What do you want for him?
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 5:49 pm
by Shamrocks
What I'm getting.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 6:57 pm
by Scorpions
2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 8:31 am
by Shamrocks
Ok, it's official.
Season is back on.
Thompson going for the 3rd time.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:03 pm
by Shamrocks
With Thompson trade for 15th this year, we now have 3 first rounders.
7th, 15th and 16th.
All available.
I do have my eye on someone from the Mags for 7th, but technically they are all
Available.
I could package all 3 of them for a monster forward or dman.
I could do 2 or just one as well.
I want forwards and Dmen.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 8:02 pm
by Shamrocks
Looking to add some scoring forwards and or D.
All my 1st rounders (4 of them) are on the table along with Milk Catton, Howard the Duck and Shane Wright stuff.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 1:12 pm
by Shamrocks
7th, 15th, 16th, 2027 1st rounder are all available.
I'm looking to add as much points as possible.
Evangelist, Doan, Howard, Catton, Wright can all be part of the deal.
I'd consider moving Fantilli, but I like what he has to offer over the next 10 years. No stud, but no slouch. Steady eddy.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: 2026/27 Protects/Tradeblock
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:51 pm
by Shamrocks
Still looking to add more points.
Got a guy, let me know.
Forwards only.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk