Page 1 of 1
Draft Day Block
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2026 10:35 pm
by Devils
I have an absolute gaggle of picks in the draft. Will look to move up in first with 18th, or consolidate any of these for something better on draft day. If you have a deal that makes sense, let me know. Also interested in upgrading my forward group. Let me know what makes sense.
8, 18, 28, 30, 48, 67, 68
Re: Draft Day Block
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 9:45 am
by Shamrocks
Holy shit.
Taking a page out of the Scorpions and Racers playbook.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Draft Day Block
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 2:26 pm
by Devils
I actually don't know how it happened I grabbed most of these years ago.
Re: Draft Day Block
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 4:02 pm
by Scorpions
Devils wrote:I actually don't know how it happened I grabbed most of these years ago.
I can relate bff. It sneaks up on ya.
Re: Draft Day Block
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:20 am
by Devils
Just a reminder, I am going to see how Draft Day is going, but may want to move up in first round. If not I do have a plethora of picks to get some other things done.