Trade Block

Moderators: Tycoons, Tornadoes, Hydras

Locked
User avatar
Hydras
Posts: 13444
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 am
Profile Comment: Oh Baby!
Contact:

Trade Block

Protects:
Matthew Tkachuk
Brady Tkachuk
Anton Frondell
Beckett Sennecke
Roman Kantserov
Gabe Vilardi
Matty Beniers
Joel Eriksson Ek
Tom Wilson
Anthony Mantha
Benjamin Rautiainen

Brock Faber
Sam Rinzel
Luca Cagnoni
Mason Lohrei
Mattias Samuelsson
Seamus Casey

Jake Oettinger
Casey DeSmith

2027 Draft: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th HYD, 2nd KAM

2028: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th HYD
Image
User avatar
Hydras
Posts: 13444
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 am
Profile Comment: Oh Baby!
Contact:

Re: Trade Block

Post Protect / Pre-Draft Trade Block:

I'm always looking to move and shake up/down the Draft board. Keep these guys in mind as solid depth pieces.

Joel Eriksson Ek (MIN, C) — 51 points (19G-32A) in 70 GP, #1C and PP1 treats. Had an uptick in points after Hughes arrived.

Timo Meier (NJ, LW) — Was close to PPG in his finals years in SJ and hasn't yet found his stride in NJ. This could be the year it corrects itself.

Tom Wilson (WSH, RW) — Career-high 62 points (30G-32A), Avg of 2:51 of PP time last season (put him 3rd amongst Fwds on his team. A legit 30-goal power forward is not a name that hits the block often

Sam Rinzel (CHI, D) — Former 1st-rounder (2022) who opened last season on Chicago's top pairing quarterbacking the #1 power play. Rookie bumps happened. Still big upside.

Seamus Casey (NJ, D) — 8 points in 14 NHL games as a 21-year-old and produced at a great clip in AHL games. Legit PP-QB upside.

I also don't need to wait for the Draft to make a move and won't hesitate to pull the trigger now. I hold 5 picks in 2026, so I've got the extra roster spot to give to work in your favor
Image
User avatar
Hydras
Posts: 13444
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 am
Profile Comment: Oh Baby!
Contact:

Re: Trade Block

4th Overall is available.

I'm getting a lot of traffic with this pick and it can go so many ways:
- I'm adding to it for a bigger piece
- I'm trading it for an equal value NHLer
- I'm trading down and staying in the top 10
Image
Locked